- Apply WoodUbend mouldings to wood, glass, stoneware and other surfaces. Once applied, mouldings becomes a permanent part of the surface.
- WoodUBend is crafted from real wood sawdust, which can be drilled, sanded, stained, painted and waxed, as real wood.
- Once warmed, WoodUBend moulding shape and become flexible.
- Paint or stain mouldings before or after affixing to the project.
- WoodUBend mouldings can be ripped or cut with scissors or a utility knife.
- Always warm WoodUBend prior to use, ensuring moulding conforms to the surface evenly.
- Warm WoodUbend mouldings with a hot plate & griddle, heat gun or hair dryer until flexible.
- Apply a good quality wood glue to bottom of moulding.
- Affix to project, immediately applying more heat to the moulding. This accelerates the bonding process.
- Hold moulding in place until moulding cools; usually just a few seconds.
- As soon as moulding has cooled, paint, stain, or wax.
Measures 3.94" in diameter
You can also purchase Titebond glue to attach it